Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

My sister owns a fabric and trims store and I wanted to make something special for her shop.  She of course keeps me well stock with all types of ribbons, buttons and any other embellishment accessory I may need (I could open up my own store with all her freebies).  My sister claims she has not a crafting bone in her and claims she has not imagination and, has no idea what to do and how to display all the trims, buttons and whatever else that she sells.  Therefore, I made this fun canvas using pattern paper, her own buttons and trims, some of my own collectibles and oh yeah, I have to thank Karen from The Graphics Fairy where, I downloaded a vintage Paris map and an old dress form.





Maybe this small canvas will get her inspired so that she may create her own special artistic display!

1 comment: