Saturday, June 22, 2013

Paper Dolls

So it's no secret I love playing with Julie Nutting rubber stamp dollies, I have a great collection of them and I will like to share some of them. They are so easy to make now that I bought the rubber stamps instead of drawing the girl's body and then the dress but, it was good practice.  I still design some of the dresses myself without the rubber stamp plus the tags are a small space to work on my mixed media elements "work in progress".

This one is my favorite right now, I used a beautiful trim on the dress that I got from my sister's shop and graphi45 paper.

Isn't she sweet? Here I used a flower die design from my friend Marisa Job.

More of Marisa's flowers


Since the dolls faces are so tiny I decided to keep their eyes closed, easier for me to draw because there's not enough space to detail the open eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment