Monday, June 24, 2013

Tag-distress markers

So I have been working hard on this technique with Tim Holtz distress markers and, like Tim until now I have not been much of a colorist myself but, I really enjoy the way the colors get "washed out" and gives the ink a further distressed look.  I am entering my tag in Tim Holtz "12 Tags of June"; therefore I followed his demonstrations and used all of hoarded Tim Holtz supplies.  And without further ado: "Here it is"

Because the colors on my stamped image were blue and red, I decided to go with a patriotic theme and also using Tim Holtz 4th of July inspirations created my rosette with his demo technique.

Here is another tag I initially created but decided it was too "babiesh" so I will give it to my nephew for his birthday party this weekend.


1 comment: